Friday, January 18, 2008

New Year

Good day to you all! And, a happy new year! That's right, another year bits the dust. Is it just me, or did 2007 seem to fly by? I mean, it just seemed that it started and then it was over. I guess the old saying is true, times flies when you are having fun. Then on the other hand, times comes to a stand still when you are bored out of your mind. I hope everyone had a good new year and hope the new year brings you happiness and joy.

On a different note, me and my family of 2 are thinking about relocating. My wife has been in the same area her whole life and would like a change of scenery. I cannot really blame her myself I moved around as kid and it was great for a time, and as I got older it became a little boring to move around so much. So for me, moving is more of a chore then anything else, but I am not going to be grudge my wife wanting to move. She wants to be out by the end of this year, so I have been busy looking for a job. Wish me luck!

Anyway, that is all I have for now. Thanks for listing and I will see you next time.

No comments: