Thursday, November 30, 2006

Day Break

Alright, so there is this new show that I got hooked on. Thanks to a certain person (Shoom Zone; check out the site I have it listed under my links). The show is based on a cop that has to re-live what has to be the worst day of his life. The show is awesome, and if you want to check it out you can see the first few episodes by going to http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing
And for those of you that are I-Man fans Nester Carbonell; Shannon Kelly's husband, he was good in it last night. And, best of all one of the people from another favorite show of mine Mutant X is in it as well. One Victoria Pratt, she was Shalamar and I have to tell you she looks as good as ever. And if you never watched Mutant X you should check that out as well that was another good show that should have never been canned. You might be able to find re-runs in your area if you look, but you can also get the seasons on DVD from just about any site or Best Buy has them as well; that is where I got them at.
Anyway, you should check Day Break out.

Take care!

No comments: