Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Catch Up

Hello everyone! It has been awhile since I have posted. Things have been a little busy in my life for the past couple of months. Since the last time I posted, I informed everyone that I was going to be a father. Things on that front are going very well! The baby is growing and getting stronger everyday. Also, I mentioned that I am going to be getting married in April (yes, right around the corner). Planning for that seems to crawl, but things are getting down. Finally we know there where and when. Now, just to get the invites out and get a wedding dress; and I know that I am not going to have anything to do with that. Those silly sayings, that I am not suppose to see the bride's dress or the bride to be the day of. Not to sure how that last one is going to work, but I am sure something will be worked out. Now, I would like to say that I don't believe in all the hog wash; but alias I cannot I just believe in some of the silly superstitions like that....perhaps, it has something to do with being a little Irish (thinking deeply, and tapping on the side of my head).

Alright, now onto some other news that I have not shared. I dream of mine has recently been granted. I am going to be a published author. This is something that I have wanted since I started writing in middle school. It's a book a poems, called The Warrior Poet. I hope that it will be out before the end of year. So, please take the time to check it out. Well, that it is for now....until later my friends; be safe!

No comments: